Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

gerricross

Re: Great new site

Post by gerricross » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:26 am

Thank you I love this! :cat4:

lannml

Post by lannml » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Thanks to all that have worked on developing this forum for the FFRC nation. I hope that some of our members that do not use facebook will come and join in here.

I like the suggestion of having a place for members to introduce themselves if they so choose.

I hope that the chatter lists from our fb chatters group will also be posted somewhere on the forum, or new ones created for members to share information.

As an FYI - I belong to another forum that uses this software and it works really well.

Thanks goss, dawnstar, and others that have worked on this project. <3

rainyday28

Post by rainyday28 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Many thanks to Dawnstaruk, Gossamer, and everyone else involved in creating this site. All the mods and administrators are so generous with your talents and time. I prefer not to join Facebook, so I'm hoping this will be similar to the Chatters FB site in the future. Looking forward to all this place can bring! Thanks again!

BoroKitty

Post by BoroKitty » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 pm

:thankyou2: Excited about this forum! I enjoy reading the forums for the Decorah eagles and a couple of other eagle cam forums. So I was very happy to learn FFRC would have a forum. :thumbup: It is also a wonderful option for those of us who do not do Facebook. :D :thankyou: :cat8:

leeki2010

Post by leeki2010 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:56 pm

after reading the blog this morning
i wanna throw in a couple more :thumbup: :thumbup: & :thankyou: :thankyou2:

ANYTHING that helps us show share & spread the love we all feel for FFRC is a good thing good job so far & keep it up <3 <3

loon2

Post by loon2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 pm

This is an awesome site!