Chat Box

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Kazz72

Chat Box

Post by Kazz72 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 am

I think it would be a good idea if this forum had a live chat box so people can chat to each other

eartheyes

Re: Chat Box

Post by eartheyes » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 am

hear, hear Kazz! Great suggestion. am 'betting' goss has this in mind, as well. :)
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
Mother Teresa

Gossamer

Post by Gossamer » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 am

This is possible. I'll put it on the list but want some time to consider how we moderate this..... ;)
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Just an opinion - but we already have chat - on the Cam - just not sure i would want to risk a chat here interfering with that - Seems to me Jacci has always preferred we all stick together more-like, vs breaking up into groups or cliques - as noted, just MY opinion.
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

gerricross

Post by gerricross » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 pm

I tend to agree with you Faithy we need to unit as one on the main chat stream/

eartheyes

Post by eartheyes » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Very good points Faithy! I was thinking in terms of inclement weather or cam downtime etc.... and being able to access Live updates or just live connection with those who know.. I tend to hold my breath and for umpteenth time reconsider signing on for FB just so I could quieten my heart reading that all is OK... but I just cannot get past their terms/agreements and Lack of Privacy.... so I eventually just breath deep pray the stream will come up sooner than later. that was my relief.

I most definitely found a sense of Peace when I read Jacci's blog announcing this addition to our 'Nation'; joining in and the feeling of caring, peace & harmony would/will be far less ethereal. current situational news, i.e Wandering Walter....
wow that was a Lon n n g Breath to hold. Made bearable thanks to the Mods and CHat..i could even keep working- well, mostly... and cam was 'ole faithful'.. THE CHat was what held my heart in one piece, literally; even when I had to get up and pace a bit or breath the air and greens and space.. I have lost cats .. it's a heartbeat away from blackout. Had this been a site at that Time, I would have had All the Sites Open nom,nom'ing it all up.

well off on a bit of a tangent there.... but that's how Love manifests and is as insistent with Intent as Derecho and Gallant and <3 Jacci :music:

5 :star: :thumbup: GOSSEMAR for this Great addition.. you 'weave' with a superlative silky harmony...and it is easy to 'saddle in'... <3 :music: :music:
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
Mother Teresa

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Eartheyes - certainly the forum and Posts will be active when the cam is down - just like FB is - at least I truly hope so - As there are so many here that do not FB
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 pm

jenna rator will greatly reduce 'down time'. :) :D :tgrin:
on a clear day