Not on Facebook and not a chatter

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

sharcalif

Not on Facebook and not a chatter

Post by sharcalif » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 am

Since I don't do facebook or chatters I miss seeing photos posted by all. There used to be a lot of pictures (especially the kitty adoption goodbyes) on the front page of facebook...now it's gone. What's happening?

FaithyMD

Re: Not on Facebook and not a chatter

Post by FaithyMD » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:14 pm

I'm not sure about the FB page - but if you go to the main site there are links to Photos and Videos there. And if you do YouTube regularly you can like FFRC's and Yonatan's channels - which post most of it. Hopefully someone in charge will have additional tips.
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 am

Hello sharcalif, along with Faiths's suggestion to check out the FFRC video's sometimes you can find Adoption screenshots in the here in the forum Screen Shot Depot. http://ffrcnation.com/ffrc-nation-forum ... l?start=60

You can find some of the Adoption videos along with some short clips here: http://ffrcnation.com/ffrc-nation-forum/18/36.html

Video & photo links of FFRC cats in general & that include some Adoption videos: http://www.fofrescue.org/
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

dewittycdw1

Post by dewittycdw1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Oh, of course Maiden Heaven, in the screen shot depot. It is difficult to know where to go for what sometimes. Especially for those who don't spend time nosing around in different areas, sometimes I take the time to just explore the forum.
Every Cat Matters <3

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm

I find it easiest to use the feature "View new Posts" I miss less - and spend less time - but if I miss a week it is iffier
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

mdw20

Post by mdw20 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Because I choose not to be on Facebook since it has a reputation of being political and not always family oriented, I know I miss some of the photos and videos. However, I am more into viewing the live camera and seeing Jacci with all her furry babies. FFRC is a good web cam and I know it will always be monitored and friendly. But it is nice when some things get posted on FFRC nation. So thank you when you do post them here.