Suggestion

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

FaithyMD

Suggestion

Post by FaithyMD » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:59 pm

May I suggest a Main Topic of FFRC Poems and Writings - it would be much nicer to post them here than it is using Docs on FB
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

joco51

Re: Suggestion

Post by joco51 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 pm

I agree, Faithy. One central place to go for those creations. :)

Gossamer

Post by Gossamer » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 pm

I will create this area next week. Also working on a way to add editable forum for docs like on FB. :tgrin:
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:02 pm

The Creative Forum has been created & already has been added to, so ~Enjoy~ :thankyou: Goss http://ffrcnation.com/ffrc-nation-forum/26.html
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

svcathy

Post by svcathy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 am

Gossamer wrote:I will create this area next week. Also working on a way to add editable forum for docs like on FB. :tgrin:
Awesome, Goss!!

svcathy

Post by svcathy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 am

Maiden Heaven wrote:The Creative Forum has been created & already has been added to, so ~Enjoy~ :thankyou: Goss http://ffrcnation.com/ffrc-nation-forum/26.html

Wonderful! :cat9:

ReverenceLife

Post by ReverenceLife » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Great idea!
"GOD is not found in the soul by adding anything, but by a process of subtraction". Meister Eckhart

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

How about a New forum named Question of the Day? I see it posted in General Chat, but it makes it harder to follow where it is. With its own forum incoming members will be able to answer even the older questions & follow up on the replies.
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:49 pm

That's a great idea - this forum is really developing nicely. (BTW - if you at my Tips for Forums post, in help, you will see how to easily follow everything without missing a post)
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

newfiedogmom

Post by newfiedogmom » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Great idea Maiden! I am really enjoying these questions of the day...Certainly would make it easier to find and participate.
Thanks for all that you mods and admins have accomplished here.