FB links in Forum

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

FaithyMD

FB links in Forum

Post by FaithyMD » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:32 pm

We may need to watch what gets posted here posing FB as a "for more info" idea. One of the benefits to the forum is to reach out to our FFRC Nation citizens who do Not FB - posting more info on a link to a closed group is useless to non FBers who enjoy these pages.

The only solution I can think of is for Mods and/or users of both to Repost the info so all of us can see it
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

Maiden Heaven

Re: FB links in Forum

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks Faithy that is a good point but one I had not thought of either. :thankyou: :thumbup:
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

For instance - I posted the quilt info to Severn's post.
Sop folk here would see all the details without having to review FB chatters post
If you do FB - it is difficult to see wether it works or not - just trying to help out
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

widdletigger

Post by widdletigger » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 am

very good point. I have been hoping to see some of our members who don't use facebook start to join up here. I think its one reason I was so excited when this opened it took the social media out of the equation.
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!