Kitty Christmas 2017

Moderators: Dawnstaruk, Gossamer, purple_cat

fdmin
Site Admin

Kitty Christmas 2017

Post by fdmin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Is everyone ready?
Kitty Christmas 2017 is Coming!
Opening Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017.
Package Deadline to Angie and Bill's house: Thursday, November 30, 2017!

Our goal this year is to stock up FFRC for the coming year. This year FFRC needs ALL things ...that means Food, Treats, Litter, Cleaning Supplies, etc. Food items in particular are HIGHLY Needed!
See details here: http://ffrcnation.com/kitty-christmas-2017/
~Gossamer
:cat7: :cat9: :cat8:

purple_cat

Re: Kitty Christmas 2017

Post by purple_cat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Kitty Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and boxes and donations are quickly filling my garage.

Each year we try to surprise Jacci with a special gift for the center. This year we would like to replace the water softener system and purchase an additional or larger water heater. We have out grown both appliances.

The current water softener system is going though salt like crazy trying to keep up with the new washer and additional water usage. Most days there is a lack of hot water too because of the size of the washer and the amount of hot water it uses.

A larger water softener will cost $3500 ($4500 minus $500 for our current system and an additional $500 off) plus a year of a full warranty and 300 pounds of salt. I do not have a cost yet in the water heater because we need to see how much space the new softener takes. Then we can figure out if it’s best to have 2 water heaters or just a larger one.

I would like to make this purchase possible for Kitty Christmas 2017. I asking for additional donations for this project. I realize many have already sent their gifts and donations but wanted to give you the opportunity to help with this project. I so appreciate all you do for FFRC. If you would like to help with the water softener and water heater, you may PayPal me at alorenzjuiceplus@gmail.com or my address is 1906 Fielding Court. If you can’t help out or have already donated please don’t feel obligated to do more. I appreciate all you do for FFRC!

Thank you!
Hugs and Purrs, Angie
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/