Big Al Pics

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

wickedwings

Big Al Pics

Post by wickedwings » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Here is the link to my Facebook album of Big Al pics I took during the Catstock Week. He was my favorite porchie. R.I.P., sweet Big Al! <3

https://www.facebook.com/donia.schloot/ ... 073&type=3

FaithyMD

Re: Big Al Pics

Post by FaithyMD » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Thank you Wicked - beautiful shots
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

Gossamer

Re: Big Al Pics

Post by Gossamer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Big Al

Est. DOB 05/20/2005
Arrived 06/15/07
Age at arrival: 2 years
Big Al crossed the Rainbow Bridge on January 5, 2015. :cry:

Big Al–wow a handsome big boy. He also had an extra pet name–Big Black, Beautiful, Baby Al. And he liked that name! Al was 2 years old when he arrived. He became a Porchie. He simply appeared on the property and wouldn’t let me catch him. So, a live trap was set and within minutes he was in it. He raised his back and tail and that was it—instant friendship! And he was friends with everyone–such a big heart and a loud purr. And he so loved the visitors. Big Al loved the farmyard too–he was very content with all the animals and people. He developed trouble with his ear and had to have a resection of his left ear. He healed quickly and never had any more problems. He passed away here at FFRC and is still missed. One big boy with an extra big heart.
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.