FFRC Nation Members We've Lost

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Gossamer

FFRC Nation Members We've Lost

Post by Gossamer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:43 pm

We've had some good people we've lost and I thought maybe we could have a small memorial area to remember them. If you have any chat memories, feel free to add them. If you know of any FFRC Nation people we have lost, you can add them to this post as well.

:cry: :bheart:

Judy/Gnuby - FFRC took in and re-adopted her two kitties for her: Meggie and Alphie.
censored - Tyna, Paul's wife

BevM
BBMeg
Paul
Anna Marie McBride

WilliamsHolly, Holly Ann Williams
Cgcry (CJ Mase) - the first rescuer for Asha. :-( RIP cg
Lois Lloyd, cats4loverLois requested donations sent to FFRC.http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/desmoi ... fhid=11274

Kathy Elkins - She was very young & loved FFRC & Bibi the bird. Several donations were sent to FFRC at her request. We don't know if she had a chat name...

Grace Cairns (Ge)- She was the mother of Elviscat (Pat Davies) and Knittenkitten2 (Donna Hespell), and the grandmother of Billypogo (Bill Davies). Though she was not a chatter, she would watch the kitty cam with her daughters. She now has a memorial plaque at the shelter house

Tom from the UK (husband to Gillian) - Tom and Gillian sent many donations to FFRC including many Bondi Licks. Tom enjoyed watching Derecho eating baby food and was often on chat (anyone remember his chat name?). Gillian FFRC Nation is so very sorry for your loss.

MaryAnn Emerick-Birr (thecatsmeow59) Good friend and supporter of FFRC and to many chatters.

Anna C. Bergé (Chatter-1 or millbournes) - A dear, long time chatter that we will miss.

If anyone knows of any chatters we lost last year, please let us know so we can add them.
If there wasn't any losses then that's wonderful!

Betsy Clyde ( Betz57 ) (June 7th, 2016) - A dear, long time chatter and big supporter of ffrc that we will miss :'(
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.