December 2015 mini-fundraiser

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

purple_cat

December 2015 mini-fundraiser

Post by purple_cat » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:02 pm

The frost was on the pumpkin weeks ago. Snow has fallen, and baby it’s cold outside..winter has come and with it cold, but fear not, all the cats are warm. And that warmth comes with a price...a huge price tag in fact.
The December fuel bill will be here soon and it has to get paid. There is also a kitty litter bill to pay and two of our medical companies want their payment as well. Oh, the weather outside is frightful and the bills are not delightful...but….
Tis the season of Joy. And oh what Joy we have in store for you!
Our last mini-fundraiser of the year. It’ll help us pay the bills and help you get some incredible items.
This fundraiser runs Thursday, December 3rd, any time. You can buy tickets up until 9:00 a.m. on Monday, December 7th... Drawing will be Monday at 6:00 p.mish. (boxes will be at 5:30 p.m.)
You can buy as many tickets for as many items as you want!
Tickets are $5. Pay by paypal, or check. In the instructions line for paypal, be sure to put the Letter of the item (s) you want. There are 9 items, lettered A thru I. You can buy as many tickets you want, for as many items you want. Let’s say you want to donate $25 to buy 3 tickets for Letter A and two tickets for Letter C, just state on the instructions just that.
And through the heart of an anonymous donor, international shipping will be paid for. It’s truly a worldwide outpouring of love.
Below this post will be a picture of each item with a brief description. Just scroll thru the pics to see each one.
And finally, if you can’t buy any tickets, please don’t feel bad. Your support of FFRC comes in so many ways. Thank those who donated or made these wonderful items. Thank those who buy the tickets. Go in chat and say a simple thank you to all. Don’t complain about the ads on ustream. We all have a way to support FFRC, we all have bills, we all can do something to help FFRC pay those bills. We can do some holiday shopping while helping FFRC help our beloved cats. How great is that!! Guess you could say it’s Joyful!!

Item A. Grumpy cat Basket. Donated by MunchkinsLJS
December 2015 Item A.jpg
Item B. Luxury mink blanket. 79 X 96. Donated by Nancy in IN
December 2015 Item B.jpg
Item C. Sherpa pet carrier airline friendly. Donated by Katie L
December 2015 Item C.jpg
Item D. Christmas afghan. 69 x43. Matching pet blankie 18 X 2; Made by Andrea F from CA
December 2015 Item D.jpg
Item E. Cats quilt! 89 X 75. Made by Jane W from TN and Leslie, daughter
December 2015 Item E.jpg
Item F. Pet stroller Go Pet Club. Maroon & grey. Won by pat p at Catathon and redonated back to FFRC!
December 2015 Item F.jpg
Item G. Brother computerized sewing machine. CS-60000i--donated by JustMe. Plus sewing basket donated by Pat and Ellen.
December 2015 Item G.jpg
Item H. IPadAir. 16 GB. Seiler, supports wi-fi and Bluetooth. Donated by the Cats!
December 2015 Item H.jpg
Item I. Samsung UN50J6200. 50 inch 1080p. Smart LEF 2015 model tv
December 2015 Item I.jpg
december 2015 Item I (2nd pic).jpg
december 2015 Item I (2nd pic).jpg (13.86 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/