A Very Merry Christmas FFRC Nation!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Shona_Anne

A Very Merry Christmas FFRC Nation!

Post by Shona_Anne » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3vDMjzlkM

Just a little something from me to all of you wonderful folks of FFRC Rescue and Nation around the world. Hope it plays okay for everybody (if the link isn't clickable, just copy & paste to your browser). Been a very long time since I've used forums, so hope this works.

May this season be joyous and magical for you all. May it see you surrounded by love, laughter and the wondrous spirit of loving, compassionate kindness that I believe is the true spirit of Christmas, which seems to exist so easily every day here, in FFRC Nation. The merriest, most magical Christmas to Jacci & family, all the vols & their loved ones, the kitties, each & every one of you and not forgetting our very special friends LBG & LBC *grins*

Love, the Biggest of Hugs, Peace & Heartfelt thanks. Being part of this wonderful place has changed my life for the better, I hold you all close to my heart as dear and treasured friends <3
.✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯) Merry Christmas one & all! xXxXx
`.*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ✻.¸¸.¸.✻ღ

Gossamer

Re: A Very Merry Christmas FFRC Nation!

Post by Gossamer » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Shona
You click the youtube button and then put in the last part of the url 9X3vDMjzlkM to show the video

Thank you!

Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.

Shona_Anne

Post by Shona_Anne » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Linda, thank you for the info hun x That's just what I was hoping to do, get the vid to show in my post. I found the YouTube button, but was using the the whole url and just couldn't get it to work, should've maybe asked before posting. Been a couple of years at least since I've been on a forum, sure I'll get used to how things work here though. Anyway appreciate the info and if I'm not sure about anything else I will ask someone. Thanks again for your reply and putting the video up properly, hope you all enjoy it.

Sevren

Post by Sevren » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 am

Merry Christmas Shona and Everyone :D
Be calm, be kind, be gentle, be compassionate whenever possible.

Gossamer

Post by Gossamer » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Shona that's how we ALL learn. We just want everyone to have fun and hey if we learn something while doing it, even better! :tgrin:
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.