Good deals on FFRC supplies

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

MrsMo33

Good deals on FFRC supplies

Post by MrsMo33 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:11 am

Wondering if it is ok to start a thread where we can share good prices on supplies.
11/7/13 walmart has Sheba 2/$1.00
Everyday: dollartree.com has cases of 12 of the 13oz cans of Friskies for $12/case.
Not sure if these are great deals, but they were good prices to me :)

Maiden Heaven

Re: Good deals on FFRC supplies

Post by Maiden Heaven » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 am

This is a great idea & will be helpful to everyone. :thumbup:
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

Timiz0r

Post by Timiz0r » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:48 pm

The place I bought the KMR at is http://www.petmountain.com/product/kitt ... ttens.html. Including shipping, it came out to $50! Not sure if there's a better place, but it was the first place I found that didn't charge a ton on shipping.
Snappy + Whisk > All :DDDD

rodort

Post by rodort » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 am

as of this date 11/9/13, DrsFosterSmith.com has a great price for a case of KMR, 12-11oz liquid cans for $39.99 and free shipping over $49.00. Also check out their sale and clearance pages for some more great deals.

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:32 pm

A suggestion from an FFRC cam chatter: consider taking advantage of shopping for FFRC today because of the extra Cyber Monday sales. :)
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Cyber Monday Evening Deal! 60% off the 2014 FFRC Art Calendar! Other items on sale too!

Use code ZAZZLEMONDAY

http://www.zazzle.com/2014_ffrc_art_cal ... 8586260863

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 pm

ATTENTION FFRC NATION We now have FFRC Nation shirts, cups & mouse pads available on Zazzle. The shirts come in t-shirts, long sleeved, hoodies & child sized. You will also find the mugs & mousepads at the link below.

It qualifies for 60% off! EXPIRES TONIGHT! Use ZAZZLEMONDAY in order to receive 60% off.

When looking for various shirt styles be sure to click on the See all Styles button. And click on the Customize it button to choose where you want the FFRC Nation logo placed on your shirt.~!~ http://www.zazzle.com/ffrc_nation_t_shi ... 5067488591