free Cat Silhouette image

Poems, Writings and any other creative things you want to share!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Maiden Heaven

free Cat Silhouette image

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:09 pm

I found this on the internet & wanted to share. <3 It is free to use as you wish. I resized it larger. You can write in the row numbers for use in knitting, crochet or needlework. Hoping that you can find a use for it. :) Click on it, then Right Click on it & choose Save Image As..if you are not sure where to save it, simply choose Desktop. You will then find it easily on your desktop looking like an icon. This sizes very well & can even size up to use as a Desktop wallpaper or size it down to use on a phone too.
Cat silhouette.png
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

dewittycdw1

Re: free Cat Silhouette image

Post by dewittycdw1 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Oh, I hadn't seen this, this would make a great scarf or afghan, of course not with my talents, but still, pretty pattern.
Every Cat Matters <3

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Linda Conrad made this afghan, Stunning job. :thumbup:
Linda Conard afghan.jpg
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

timsprincess

Post by timsprincess » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Wow! That afhgan is wonderful. Is Jacci going to use it for a raffle?

Peggy

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:55 pm

I believe she is but I am not certain, I saw it during boxes but did not catch if it was for a raffle. It is beautiful & would certainly have many takers if it is.

Linda posted the website where she bought the silhouette. Pattern and graph can be found at this website: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/Co ... ts/5/1/0//