Who Is Jacci?

Poems, Writings and any other creative things you want to share!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

carl560

Who Is Jacci?

Post by carl560 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Who is Jacci you may ask. Well i am here to answer that question for you.

J-Joyful. Jacci is always joyful to her kitties,volunteers,and to the cam chatters.
A-Agile. Jacci is very agile have you noticed that.She would have to be with all those kitties running around.Especially Dodger.Look out Jacci here comes Dodger zooming in your direction.
C-Jacci is very compassionate towards her kitties,her volunteers,and the cam chatters.When someone is going through a rough patch Jacci's compassion comes shining through.
C-Caring,Jacci is very caring.You can see it how she interacts with the kitties in her care.The volunteers at the shelter,and the cam chatters.
I-Intelligent.Jacci is very intelligent.Well she would have to be with all the kitties she cares for and any special needs they have or any medications they are taking.She has to know what her volunteers schedules are like so she will know when they can be at the shelter.She has to answer any questions the cam chatters may have,unless the mods in the chat can answer it for her.She has to answer questions anyone may have about wanting to adopt,or bring a stray or an abandoned animal to the shelter.I also suspect that she also answer anyone's questions who may call the shelter because their pet is sick and she tells them what needs to be done or taken medication wise.

Yes that is Jacci J-Joyful A-Agile C-Compassionate C-Caring I-Intelligent
Wouldn't you agree.Because I do.

FaithyMD

Re: Who Is Jacci?

Post by FaithyMD » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:16 pm

TY for that - I love doing name pieces - I did one for Jacci last year - but yours is so much better <3
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig