Adrian's Chatters Banners

Poems, Writings and any other creative things you want to share!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Aidie

Adrian's Chatters Banners

Post by Aidie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 am

I have been creating banners for the Facebook Chatters page. Each banner focusses on a different group of kitties, CH kitties, Covies, adoptable kitties and so on. Each banner has photos of the kitties along with their names. I hope to eventually have every kitty at FFRC on a banner so that new members (or anyone) can use them as a reference. I have done the first "banner collection, which features many of the kitties available for adoption, the CH kitties and the Covies. I was aske if I could share these with FFRC Nation and, of course, I'm more than happy to do this. I hope you enjoy these and find them useful :thankyou: :cat3: :cat2: :cat1:
Attachments
Adrians Banner 3.jpg

mdw20

Re: Adrian's Chatters Banners

Post by mdw20 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Thank you so much for posting. I am one of those that am not on Facebook and I really appreciate when people are able to post on FFRC Nation. Very nice job on banners and pictures. Thanks again.
mdw20

FaithyMD

Re: Adrian's Chatters Banners

Post by FaithyMD » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Adrian sent me additional Banners to post on FFRC Nation - as he keeps forgetting to do so

Thank you Adrian for creating these wonder Banners and sharing them with all our Nation

adopted kitties banner  - March 2015.jpg
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig