Boxes??

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

tortiekat

Boxes??

Post by tortiekat » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:53 am

Hi my name is Kathy and I live in New Mexico. I have been lurking for over a year and love your site. I do have a question. I have been having a hard time finding boxes lately, specifically the ones from the 7th and yesterday. Can you help please?
Thanks so much.

lannml

Re: Boxes??

Post by lannml » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi Kathy,

The last two box openings have been recorded directly from the u-stream feed for FFRC. If you go to the FFRC u-stream location, there should be a tab called "videos" next to the tab for "chat". Click on the video tab and you should see a list by date (newest to oldest). Select the video that you want to view and the video will open in the u-stream video viewing frame.

There are several people that record FFRC events so searching for FFRC on You Tube will help locate those channels. Subscribe to those channels so that you have an easy way to locate FFRC recordings.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance.

tortiekat

Re: Boxes??

Post by tortiekat » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Duh. I should have thought to check there. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I appreciate it. I'm addicted to this site and love all the kitties/catties, especially the CH ones.

Thanks again for your help.