Hello from S. Calif.

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Rumba Rue

Hello from S. Calif.

Post by Rumba Rue » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello All! I am mostly a lurker, but do come out once in a while. Since being introduced to this site by someone else, I watch it everyday or at least when possible.
I have 6 cats, 5 of which I put pictures up in the gallery. Magick(flame-point Siamese), Kiki wouldn't pose, but she's a long haired all black cat. There is also Luna, Joy, River and Mari.
I also have 5 birds, a blue parakeet-Avatar, Green Cheeked Conure-Snuggles, Nanday Conure- Lenny, female tiel-Mystic, and male tiel- Mohawk.
I am an artist of a different nature. Not only do I make jewelry, but a number of things like Celtic needlepoint that has garnered me awards at the San Diego Faire, but have also won costume contests at Sci-fi cons.
If you would like to take a look at my Etsy page this is it: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RoyalRiverGems and my Facebook page is under RumbaRue.
*The name "Rumba Rue" is my pirate name as I do Renaissance Fairs and other costume events to sell my wares.

Rumba Rue

Re: Hello from S. Calif.

Post by Rumba Rue » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi again! Sorry I am not here very much, as other things like life get in the way. I've been doing great selling my jewelry at the local Renaissance Fairs; which I tend to do better at, but I do have an Etsy site that garners a lot of attention just wish there were buyers! LOL! (If you're looking for me on Etsy just go to Royal River Gems)
My two youngest are now 12 months old and still playing hard. I think we have as many cat toys as FFRC lying around the house.
My older cats are enjoying playing with the youngsters and that's a good thing as it's better than lying around sleeping all the time.
And as the motto from us pirates goes, be good or don't get caught! LOL! :star: