cgrcry

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

cgrcry

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:18 am

hi all. cj mase/cgrcry here. i'm in lima, ohio (about 90 minutes south of defiance) i first found jacci when i was looking for a place for a feral cat. jacci told me about the barns with heat lamps and food stations, and i was thrilled have a place for him. unfortunately, he was hit by a car before i could trap him i kept jacci's name though, and when i found another feral trying to survive the winter in my backyard under the side of my shed, i used food to lure him into my house - lol. finally, i managed to crate him and send him up to jacci. funny thing, jacci was surprised to find i wasn't kidding when i told her i was sending her a feral. i guess that's part of the reason that jacci believed me when i told her about a cat labeled feral that was really in terrible pain. yes, our very own asha
somewhere in the midst of all that, jacci was talked into starting up the cam. the cam has had its growing pains, but grow it has! i remember when we were 20 at a time. now, we are called a nation.
on a clear day

widdletigger

Re: cgrcry

Post by widdletigger » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:29 am

Hi CJ! I didn't know you were Asha's Angel! She really has blossomed at FFRC, thank you for helping get her to Jacci & FFRC. I look forward to getting to know you more here :)
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

tabbylin

Re: cgrcry

Post by tabbylin » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 am

Hello cgcry :cat9: