Hello!

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

kosbykat

Hello!

Post by kosbykat » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:57 am

Hi,
I am Laurie. Aka: kosbykat. I live in Thomaston, Maine. I was born in Maine but spent my childhood growing up in Napa, California. I moved back to Maine 35 years ago when I was 18 years old. I just love this state! I work with K-4 children in a resource room at an elementary school. I adore kids and really enjoy my job. Only wish it paid more. But such is life. We can't have everything!
I discovered ffrc ustream a little over a year ago and have been hooked ever since! Such wonderful people here. I really appreciate how respectful and welcoming everybody is at this site and the hard work the moderators put in to maintain a healthy atmosphere. My hat's off to all of you!
:cat8: :thankyou:

FaithyMD

Re: Hello!

Post by FaithyMD » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Welcome Kosby - good to have you here with us. I lived in New hampshire for several years - used to love going to Maine - the people there are so earthy - you know right off that they are good people - if a tad nutso at times (in a good way) lol <3
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

widdletigger

Post by widdletigger » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 am

Welcome to FFRC!
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

lannml

Post by lannml » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:40 am

Hi Kosbycat,

Welcome to the FFRC Nation's forum. Thanks for joining us. It does not take long to get hooked on the video stream from FFRC. Some of us longer-term viewers joke about needing our daily FFRC fix. Enjoy!