Widdletigger

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Maiden Heaven

Widdletigger

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 pm by widdletigger
Hi hi and I am so happy to be here as a part of the FFRC Nation,

My name is Elisabeth and I am a mom to 3 kiddo's. Theodore is 8 and in 2nd grade, Beatrice is 5 and in Kindergarten and Juliet is 3 and in preschool. They are my full time job and keep me on my toes. In February this last year we adopted a 10 year old cat named Nala. She is a joy for me and loves to be petted and snuggled, but only by me. She is not a fan of my 3 children and tolerates my husband, though she is starting to warm up to him, after 9 months of sleeping in the same bed! I look forward to getting to know everyone better here in the message boards. I think this will be an awesome way to do things. To anyone I have not accepted a friend request from on Facebook, I hope you understand that that Facebook account is my personal Facebook where I share pictures, funny stories and all about the lives of my children for my family and friends to see. I only add people who I have gotten to know outside of chat in some way.

Thanks for reading my intro and I would love to read others introductions so I can get to know you better!

Purrs and Hugs,

Elisabeth ~ Mama to Theodore (7), Beatrice (5), Juliet (3) and :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Maiden Heaven

Re: Widdletigger

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm

RE: Hi yall know me as WiddleTigger

Post by Kerswill » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 am
Hi Widdle! Thanks for the intro info. It is always fun to get to know all the other chatters!

Friends Walk Together In Life's Garden
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi Widdle - you have your handsfull there - lol - As to FB, I run a blank site - just so I can see chatters and an sea-eagle group - so no worries there
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 am

:)
on a clear day

tabbylin

Post by tabbylin » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:57 am

Welcome :cat2: