"Lurky-Loo"

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

catloverncincy

"Lurky-Loo"

Post by catloverncincy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 pm

HI, I'm a cat lover just north of Cincinnati, OH (and only 3 hours south of FFRC.) I have been a "lurker" of FFRC for about a year (I watch mostly at work, the cam is a great stress reliever!) Love all the chatters and mods, one day I will come out and chat with the rest of you.

I have been a volunteer (with the cats, of course) at my local shelter for about 5 years. I currently have 2 crazy kittens that a friend rescued from a feral cat, named Callie and Buffy.

All I can say is... Jacci is my hero! It is my dream to one day open up my own cat rescue where all are welcome and no cat refused for any reason.

cgrcry

Re: "Lurky-Loo"

Post by cgrcry » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 pm

oh lurky, it's just not possible to take them all. i wish it was. that being said, you could not have a better role model than jacci. i highly recommend that you spend as much time as you can with her before you start your own place.
meanwhile, nice to meet you. :)
on a clear day

widdletigger

Re: "Lurky-Loo"

Post by widdletigger » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 am

Welcome! We love our lurkers, though we would welcome you in chat one day too :)
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!