Hi from Canada

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

newfiedogmom

Hi from Canada

Post by newfiedogmom » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi from Canada! I am newfiedogmom... Yes I have a newfoundland dog.Her name is Betsy as in" heavens to betsy what will you do next". I was born in Montreal,Quebec, Canada.After I married and had 4 boys in 5 years we moved to Ontario,Canada.We as family lived there for35 years.When we retired we travelled Canada for a bit then discovered Newfoundland Canada.We decided to move here and adopt a slower lifestyle...
We moved our household stuff and 5 cats.Buffy and her 4 grown up babies.Rooter,Rascal.Peanut and Smokey.These cats are spoiled rotten! Along the way Ginger kitty moved in.She is much younger than her adopted siblings at 6 years while her brothers and sister are 12years.She is also a total nut! She chases invisible things,climbs wall and doors and scares the bejazzus out of us all at times.
I found FFRC a couple of years ago when the eagle nests became quiet and empty.I have never looked back.If for any reason I miss a day watching amazing Jacci and her volunteers I am beside myself.I just have to get back to the cam,cammers,moderators,Jacci and everyone involved with FFRC.It is an addiction that I will keep. ;)
This FFRC nation site is wonderful and I am so enjoying it.Thanks to all that help set it up!

widdletigger

Re: Hi from Canada

Post by widdletigger » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi and welcome to the FFRC nation! :cat8:
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

cgrcry

Re: Hi from Canada

Post by cgrcry » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 pm

huggz newfie.
on a clear day