FFRC Nation newbie

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

KathyInWV

FFRC Nation newbie

Post by KathyInWV » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Hello critter lovers (especially cat :cat2: lovers!)
I (or should I say "we" since my husband and a few of our 10 cats also) have been watching the cam for several months. Being a rescue worker myself I'm in awe of all the things that go on at the center.
About those 10 cats: 9 came from ferals that we feed on our back porch. And one time we counted more than 30 but now the most we see are 3-4. The 10th cat was a little black fuzzy fur ball my husband found scavenging in some bushes on a job site 3 counties over. Now he's a huge fuzzy fur ball. We also have a personal dog, Golden Retriever mix, we adopted from our county shelter and foster a pit mix for the rescue with which I'm affiliated.

I'm retired from working at our county courthouse 35 years. I'll be celebrating 10 years of retirement on 2/22. I've been married to the same wonderful man for 41+ years. We claim that all of our children have paws (not to mention claws!).

We watch the cam on YouTube on our 65" TV most of the time and when I'm in chat I'm on my Kindle.

Well I guess that's enough for now.

FFRC NATION! :thumbup:
Kathy

purple_cat

Re: FFRC Nation newbie

Post by purple_cat » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Welcome to FFRC Nation, Kathy! :cat1:
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/