Hi Everybody

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

tabbylin

Hi Everybody

Post by tabbylin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 am

Hi everybody, I go by tabbylin, and have been watching FFRC cam since 2011. It is the first thing I turn on when I get up in the morning. When friends would come over they thought it was my screensaver at first until I explained what it is all about. I chat once in a while but I am usually in lurk mode. During boxes I like to crochet while I'm watching. I adopted my Vana 3 years ago and now she is 7 years old. She is white with black "cow print" markings. That is her on my avatar. :)

svcathy

Re: Hi Everybody

Post by svcathy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:15 am

Welcome Tabbylin and Vana! Glad to meet you both :) I also crochet! Would love to see some of your creations!

widdletigger

Post by widdletigger » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 am

So glad you could join us here at the FFRC Nation! I too turn on the cam first thing, though I don't always chat first thing. I often just watch and sip coffee.
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

tabbylin

Post by tabbylin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:22 am

svcathy wrote:Welcome Tabbylin and Vana! Glad to meet you both :) I also crochet! Would love to see some of your creations!
I usually donate stuff before I take a picture. ;) I am usually thinking about what I will make next! I need to figure out how to post pictures here. I am used to using the pics from my computer.

Gossamer

Post by Gossamer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:42 pm

tabbylin check out the Help Area, there is a topic on how to insert pictures to help people out :D
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.

ReverenceLife

Post by ReverenceLife » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Glad to know you!
"GOD is not found in the soul by adding anything, but by a process of subtraction". Meister Eckhart