Is this even an active Forum for FFRC Nation

A great way to work on your first 3 posts that are moderated! Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

AuntieV

Is this even an active Forum for FFRC Nation

Post by AuntieV » Mon May 02, 2016 3:20 pm

I am a big fan of FFRC webcams but do not wish to chat live on air. Is this where I would go to ask questions? It is so confusing with facebook. I use the facebook bug to read the latest news but all of the other things flashing around are too much. I can do forums but not the constant back and forth between conversations. Sorry but my "older" mind just does not work that way.

Thanks Auntie V

stanAdelaide

Re: Is this even an active Forum for FFRC Nation

Post by stanAdelaide » Tue May 03, 2016 7:10 am

Welcome Auntie V. Unfortunately, as you have seen, this forum is not very active. I check this "every now & then" & some others may do as well. Yes, you can ask questions here, but it may take some time to get any answer. Give it a go and see what happens.

Stan

purple_cat

Re: Is this even an active Forum for FFRC Nation

Post by purple_cat » Wed May 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Welcome Auntie V. I try to read here every day, but that doesn't always happen. This site was set up mostly for people who don't use Facebook. There is more activity on FB Chatters than here. HTH,
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/