Can't Believe They Haven't Been Adopted Yet!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

weyasmom

Re: Can't Believe They Haven't Been Adopted Yet!

Post by weyasmom » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

KIKO is Mr. Personality! Yes I am surprized he is still at FFRC but I
am happy I still get to see him in action!

Kerswill

Post by Kerswill » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Kiko, Raza, Snappy, Whisk and Kona George.

Kiko - interactive fun and loves attention
Raza - a beautiful soul! and lovely to boot
Snappy - that face! I think he and whisk would be great with kids to play with them. They love playing
Whisk - see above
George - That face! He has adorable markings and is a sweet boy.
Kona - When Kona was an itty, she was held and adored constantly. Since the arrival of the new itties, she hasn't been in the spotlight so much, but she is still an adorable kitty.
Friends Walk Together In Life's Garden

Timiz0r

Post by Timiz0r » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Well, I'm about 99% sure I'll be able to adopt my first cats in August after my internship. Snappy, Whisk, and Raza have been my biggest source of motivation the past few months, and I'm hoping they'll (Raza depends on size of apartment tho) be around by the time Jacci gives the ok to put them on hold (sometime in summer). I hope I'll be the one to take them off this list :D

So I guess it's pretty safe to say they'll be adopted by August
Snappy + Whisk > All :DDDD

Dak70

Post by Dak70 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:16 pm

:thumbup: 's up and crossed for you Tim. I hope it works out for you.

tobyswife

Post by tobyswife » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:49 am

I looked at the resident list and Pania isnt on that, so I looked on Petfinder and couldnt find her on petfinder as well... So I don't know what list Pania belongs on. I was going to start posting cats needing a home on my facebook wall and was going to start with her. :cat3:

gerricross

Post by gerricross » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 pm

tobyswife wrote:I looked at the resident list and Pania isn't on that, so I looked on Petfinder and couldn't find her on petfinder as well... So I don't know what list Pania belongs on. I was going to start posting cats needing a home on my facebook wall and was going to start with her. :cat3:
I think that is a wonderful idea... start posting on personal pages in hopes that they catch that perfect persons eye...

I wonder why George hasn't been picked up what a cutie and Marky and Barky such lovers... always going up to folks for a touch.

lannml

Post by lannml » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Geri,
gerricross wrote: I wonder why George hasn't been picked up what a cutie and Marky and Barky such lovers... always going up to folks for a touch.
I thought I heard Jacci say that Marky and Barky are on hold (going together) and that Kona and George are on hold (also going together). I don't know the status of these holds but I hope these adoptions move forward. Maybe Jacci can clarify the hold list sometime soon.

:cat8:

katzenmann

Post by katzenmann » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Does anyone know Ming's status? He is not on PetFinder, but he's not on the Residents page either.

lannml

Post by lannml » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

katzenmann wrote:Does anyone know Ming's status? He is not on PetFinder, but he's not on the Residents page either.
Katzenmann,

I think that Ming is in that limbo status - adoptable to the right person who can handle his needs. If you are interested, please contact Jacci directly. :cat6:

katzenmann

Post by katzenmann » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:45 am

lannml wrote: I think that Ming is in that limbo status - adoptable to the right person who can handle his needs. If you are interested, please contact Jacci directly. :cat6:
:thankyou: , lannml. He will definitely be on my list. Not ready to adopt yet, though. I have a very elderly Himalayan at home who would probably not be very welcoming to a new cat.