Can't Believe They Haven't Been Adopted Yet!

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Dak70

Can't Believe They Haven't Been Adopted Yet!

Post by Dak70 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:52 am

I've lurked from the very beginning of the webcam. The first month or two there used to be a hardy 5 of us waiting to watch Jacci start the day. Now there's 220 or so. Anyway, back to the topic. Watching for so long you get an idea which cats will be adopted fairly quickly. For instance, when I first saw Venus I said " She'll get adopted fa.." and she was put on hold before I could finish my sentence. Here are some I can't believe they haven't been adopted yet. Do you have any?

Kiko! Speako Kiko as you run the wheel-o. This guy is so full of life and has so much to say.

Octavia. As much as we all love her antics I believe she would do much better in a home with less cats...and locks. :o

widdletigger

Re: Can't Believe They Haven't Been Adopted Yet!

Post by widdletigger » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 am

so are you saying you think Octavia needs less locks or more? lol

I agree Octavia would probably really like a home, but she needs a home with understanding adults only who will give her personal space and let her have her attitude issues some times. I think her moods would improve with less cats, but she would still be a moody cat. I also think she is so in the habit of stealing her own items she will never be happy with out something to get away with, even if the human is totally allowing it. If I didn't have kids Octavia would be on the top of my Christmas wish list this year. But my home is not Octavia friendly lol
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Timiz0r

Post by Timiz0r » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 pm

For me, Raza is the one I'm most surprised about. She might be a little bit fluffy, but that doesn't make her any less adorable or sweet D:. Personally, she's my 3rd favorite among those up for adoption (guess da other two :>).

I'm also pretty surprised about Kiko. He's such a show-off, I wonder how he continues to go unnoticed D:
Snappy + Whisk > All :DDDD

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 am

kiara, weeja, tabitha

i think kiara has gone out and come back twice :(
on a clear day

widdletigger

Post by widdletigger » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 am

I belive Kiara is now a resident http://www.fofrescue.org/about-us/residents/ When Jacci made her announcement about Kiara being a resident I remember her talking about how unhappy Kiara was each time she was adopted out. Jacci feels that FFRC is where she is happiest.
Elisabeth ~ Mama to a boy (8) and two girls (6), (3) and one :cat3: Nala

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:16 am

ah widdle, thanks. i had a feeling i'd forgotten something. <3
on a clear day

Adrian Browne

Post by Adrian Browne » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:00 pm

1. Dove -- I thought she'd get snapped up quickly
2. Pania -- I used to think Pania would need a very quiet household but she gets right in the thick of things so I think she'd be happy anywhere.

Dak70

Post by Dak70 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Adrian Browne wrote:1. Dove -- I thought she'd get snapped up quickly
2. Pania -- I used to think Pania would need a very quiet household but she gets right in the thick of things so I think she'd be happy anywhere.
I hear you on Dove. She might be too quiet and reserved to get noticed most times and the missing leg doesn't help. She'd make a great cat for an older person looking a calm lap cat. Pania definitely! Imagine the look of her eye(s) might scare away adopters and the idea of caring for a blind cat may seem rather daunting.

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 am

Adrian Browne wrote:1. Dove -- I thought she'd get snapped up quickly
i didn't think pania was up for adoption due to health issues???
on a clear day

Locket33

Post by Locket33 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Gee, I would love to adopt Pania, since we share the same issue, eyes that won't do their job.
Really thought Pania is adoptable, but only to the right person, but I could be wrong. Not the first time :tgrin: