Help Cheer Kendra Up

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

purple_cat

Help Cheer Kendra Up

Post by purple_cat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:14 pm

From Caryn Nesser

Hi Chatters! Most of you know Kendra, my oldest daughter. What you might not know is that she has been a passionate, competitive gymnast for the last 5 years. Unfortunately, she injured her ankle during gymnastics practice and is being forced to quit gymnastics due to her injury. She is having foot surgery on August 5th. Kendra will be on bed rest for awhile, and non weight bearing for quite awhile, along with an extended time in a cast. This is a pretty big blow to her. To top it off, she will also be turning 16 on August 18th, and will still be laid up and not able to drive. :( My mom suggested that I turn to you all for a little help in cheering her up! :) If you would like to send her a "Get Well", "Encouragement" or "Birthday Card" to FFRC, I know it will definitely cheer her up. Above all, I covet your prayers for her during this time. Thanks for your support, I appreciate you!
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/