Name a Future FFRC Cat Information

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

fdmin
Site Admin

Name a Future FFRC Cat Information

Post by fdmin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:03 pm

What is the importance of a name? Well, everything! Names are not to be given lightly, but are to be remembered forever. Have you ever met a Farrah? After watching FFRC for a while, I bet you will look at every Farrah a bit differently. I will bet that if you met someone with a pet named Derecho, you would smile and remember our Derecho. Every name is special and unique. Every name is a reminder of a Cat That Mattered, even if they were only with us a short time.

So FFRC would like to give everyone an opportunity to Name a future cat. The problem is we don’t want to use names that have already been used in the past, because that name would belong to another cat who is part of the history of FFRC, and even though that cat has moved on from FFRC we want to ensure that it remains in the history of FFRC as a Cat That Mattered.

FFRC has now found a way to let you all join in the fun of naming a future kitty without the confusion of re-using names. The cost is only $20 per name!

You will find an excel sheet with pages in alphabetical order below..When you have a name in mind check on the appropriate page to see if it has been used before. If it is on the list, please don’t request that name as it becomes confusing when trying to find the records or the kitty is returned. If you find the name is not on the list please send your payment of $20 per name to FFRC using Paypal, check or money order.
~Gossamer
:cat7: :cat9: :cat8:

purple_cat

Re: Name a Future FFRC Cat Information

Post by purple_cat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Name a cat used names 12/2017:
FFRC Name a Cat Names (2).xlsx
(208.4 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/

scwaz

Post by scwaz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi - I am not the best at navigation on this site, so please bear with me. I tried to look at the Name A Cat list, but I think there is nothing on the list after possibly G column. Of course, I needed to look at Z, but was curious about others as well. I don't use Facebook, so can't check there. Could you check the list and maybe repost it please.
Thanks,
Sherry scwaz

scwaz

Post by scwaz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Also, I am looking at the list on my tablet, so that may be the issue.

purple_cat

Post by purple_cat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:51 pm

At the bottom of the file are letters. Each letter is a different group of names. So to see Z names, click on "z".
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always. Don't forget to visit our main web site: http://www.fofrescue.org/

scwaz

Post by scwaz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Thanks purple. I did that, but could only look as far as G. I will try it tomorrow on our computer. I bet it's a limitation on my tablet. 🐺

purple_cat

Post by purple_cat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:44 pm

FFRC Name a Cat Names Dec 2017:
FFRC Name a Cat Names Dec 2017.xlsx
(208.55 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

purple_cat

Post by purple_cat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:56 pm

UPDATE 2 Feb 2018

What is the importance of a name? Well, everything! Names are not to be given lightly, but are to be remembered forever. Have you ever met a Farrah? After watching FFRC for a while, I bet you will look at every Farrah a bit differently. I will bet that if you met someone with a pet named Derecho, you would smile and remember our Derecho. Every name is special and unique. Every name is a reminder of a Cat That Mattered, even if they were only with us a short time.
So FFRC would like to give everyone an opportunity to Name a future cat. The problem is we don’t want to use names that have already been used in the past, because that name would belong to another cat who is part of the history of FFRC, and even though that cat has moved on from FFRC we want to ensure that it remains in the history of FFRC as a Cat That Mattered.
FFRC has now found a way to let you all join in the fun of naming a future kitty without the confusion of re-using names. The cost is only $20 per name!
You will find an excel sheet with pages in alphabetical order below..When you have a name in mind check on the appropriate page to see if it has been used before. If it is on the list, please don’t request that name as it becomes confusing when trying to find the records or the kitty is returned. If you find the name is not on the list please send your payment of $20 per name to FFRC using Paypal, check or money order.
FFRC Name a Cat Names Dec 2018.xlsx
(209.3 KiB) Downloaded 197 times

purple_cat

Post by purple_cat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:26 pm

FFRC Name a Cat Names Dec 2018 (4).xlsx
(294.41 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

purple_cat

Post by purple_cat » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:05 pm

FFRC Name a Cat Names Oct 2 2018.xlsx
(295 KiB) Downloaded 179 times