Decorating our new Forums

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

newfiedogmom

Re: Decorating our new Forums

Post by newfiedogmom » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I think that there should be a round room with some padding on the walls but no furniture just soft kitty beds on the floor.The kitties can play and bounce off the walls but not lose their many toys in the corners or under heavy furniture. Cat dancer toys attached to the walls of course.Lots of winders (windows) as Paul would say to bird watch.. Oh and for sure catnip scattered everywhere. :)

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

cgrcry wrote:name that kitten room needs to be decorated with pictures of all ffrc kitties plastered on the walls!
:cat9: :cat6: :cat5: :cat2: :cat8: :cat4: :cat1: :cat3: :cat7:
with all their names listed too - lol - maybe then I'd get them straight (tho I doubt it) lol :oops:
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm

We have a special treat for you tonight, my friend who is visiting has gotten the cooking bug.

We have a green pepper, top & seeds removed. We will stuff the pepper with a mixture of pate, that included salmon & spinach. Along the side of the plate we will include shrimp, placed on vegetable thin crackers alongside cheddar & Parmesan cheese, cut into small blocks. With a special dip of garlic, vinegar, tomato sauce & brown sugar. Please enjoy & when finished do a dance & don't forget to do it purrefectly or the cats will be offended~!~ :oops: :tgrin: :cat9:
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:48 am

i think we need a balcony room/loft with comfy chairs and side tables - and maybe even a cot or two. this would be a sweet place for the breakfast crew, box watchers and cheri show enthusiasts to hang out and still be out of the way. the three walls would be lined with cat trees of many kinds. who wants to decorate this room?
on a clear day

ladydoc52

Post by ladydoc52 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:48 am

I think Larissa , Donna and Wanda and a few of the many artist should design our post Christmas rooms