Decorating our new Forums

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Maiden Heaven

Decorating our new Forums

Post by Maiden Heaven » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Now this idea is not a game but just meant for fun. Pick a forum wall or room & think about colors or wallpaper. Which colors would make the rooms set off the kitties just right? Well how about you helping to decide. We want you to get your thinking caps on & have fun decorating colorful rooms, choosing the artwork & adding plenty of comfy furniture too.

Now maybe you do not decorate, but do you cook? Well we have a hungry crew here & maybe you could cook some goodies for the members to eat...lol...this is the easiest way to cook, becasue it is all in your (our) imagination, so have some fun.

Of course we have a large variety of artists too & only our imaginations to limit us, so maybe you could add some finishing touches to our forums too.

Since this is all about using our imagination there really are no limits to how many rooms we decorate or rules on colors or designs. And no decorating can be done without our kitty supervisors so please help us in choosing who that will be. :cat8: :cat2: :cat1: So let the decorating begin~!~ :)
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

FaithyMD

Re: Decorating our new Forums

Post by FaithyMD » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 pm

:luck: Derecho has a great sense of style - He'd be a good supervisor - Of course he would make the furniture low - "not too low mind you" he says "I am of course a cat" - :cat2:

:question: Octavia already knows how to move things around - but of course she would want to paid in treats

:thumbup: Putter of course will supervise the supervisors - between games

:star: Zelda is willing to supervise - but she already has her Box job - and her collar - "thank you very much"

But of course - let the Nation decide <3 <3
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

Gossamer

Post by Gossamer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 pm

The kittens are all happy to help move the paper anywhere it is needed. :cat5: :cat3: :cat6: :cat8:

And Gossamer is planning to add even more smilies in the near future. At least we don't need to use a squirrel for a cat but now I think we need a squirrel! :tgrin:
Linda (I'm also FFRCAdmin) ~ Furkids Samantha and Tabitha 10 yr old Orangie Sisters.
I have two accounts for testing purposes....so if you see either FFRCAdmin or Gossamer that's me.

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 am

asha says she looks good in purple, so she prefers to stay in jacci's office' :D
on a clear day

gerricross

Post by gerricross » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm

I think a poky dot room for all the poky dot kitty's :cat5:

ladydoc52

Post by ladydoc52 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 pm

how about a sport theme: Steve can lend out some of his memorabilia! Get some astroturf and paint the lines of a football field and we can have our own real live kitty on Football Sunday including Superbowl Sunday. Paint silhoettes of spectators doing the wave...... :idea:

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Many moons ago I was on a chat called "Palace" - we had all sorts of rooms, from real life images to extream artful spaces. One idea may be to make rooms based on Screen shots of FFRC rooms - for Example the Kabana room - for sunning and birdwatching, Cats Korner for Kitty info, Junes room for health care, Thumpers for new kitties - and newcomers - etc etc - Just thinking - lol
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig

msowl

Post by msowl » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Queen Bella loves the brown paper from boxes, so she would like HER room wallpapered with the aforementioned. Since the teenagers are energetic and love to bounce around, she will assign them to do so.

She would like jars of baby food painted all over the wallpaper, once it is applied. Since the polydactyls have thumbs, they will be the "creative artists" and paint the wallpaper. If there are no polydactyls at FFRC at the present, it will be Octavia's job to go out and steal some. Sheriff Putter may accompany her to "persuade" them.

Also, the floor needs painted blue and waxed, so she can glide effortlessly. Jacci's goat (Butter?) will be given that honor for the Queen. He has a beard, he can use it as a paintbrush and whatever is used to wax with. Besides, all he does is eat anyway. He can use the exercise.

Finally (whew! she's tired already), four large, red poofs will be needed for each corner. Big Al will be in charge of getting his big movers to do that.

Please be advised, if anyone assigned to their tasks wants to complain, Bella said they will come face-to-face with ..."The Paw"! Yeah, I didn't think there would be any complaints. :flame:
Msowl gives a hoot about FFRC

ladydoc52

Post by ladydoc52 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:55 am

ROFL Msowl

cgrcry

Post by cgrcry » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:47 am

name that kitten room needs to be decorated with pictures of all ffrc kitties plastered on the walls!
:cat9: :cat6: :cat5: :cat2: :cat8: :cat4: :cat1: :cat3: :cat7:
on a clear day