Some of my favorite things...

Moderators: Gossamer, purple_cat

Locket33

Re: Some of my favorite things...

Post by Locket33 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Tigger has never even acknowledged the tree, he is a lazy and laid back kitty, except when he sees another animal. Then it is go time

Does your cat play well with others, or does he/she go bonkers when in the presence of another cat?

gerricross

Post by gerricross » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Does your cat play well with others, or does he/she go bonkers when in the presence of another cat?

My cats don't like other cats and don't like each other when one returns from the Vet...

What is Christmas Like for your pets?

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Since Christmas is long past I hope you do not mind if I start this back up with a differnet question.

What is your favorite Home cooked meal :question: And would you be cooking it or would someone else do the cooking for you :question: :cake:
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

melaniebergner7

Post by melaniebergner7 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm

My favourite meal is Cheese-leek-minced meat soup. I´m the only one in my family who can cook this right. everybody else who tries always ask me how i´m doing it. And the answer is: "with much of love and joy." ;)

What is your favourite place to visit someday, you´ve ever dreamed of? :star:
"After all, tomorrow is another day!" Gone with the wind. 1939

Maiden Heaven

Post by Maiden Heaven » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:30 pm

If I could go anywhere it would be to Egypt to see the pyramids, they fascinate me. I truly enjoy archeology, so it would be a real treat to see the pyramids up close. :)

If you could take one permanent resident kitty to Kitty Kastle overnight, which one would it be :question:
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

timsprincess

Post by timsprincess » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:25 pm

This is a hard decision. I think I would take Asha. She would get a chance for extra spoiling.

Which kitty dud you miss the most when they got a forever home?