Pledges

ladydoc52

Pledges

Post by ladydoc52 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:07 pm

How about this idea: a person pledges a recurring gift say monthly, or every 3 months of an item: like 2 cases babyfood or 1 case of fancy feast or a gift card. or a Pay Pal pledge..... then that would allow Jacci to know that baring any major changes she has a cushion of donations to depend on.

Maiden Heaven

Re: Pledges

Post by Maiden Heaven » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:34 pm

That is an excellent idea Ladydoc & an easy way for members to plan ahead as well. Medic is a member who has been doing that for some time.

With a Pledge is you can choose what type & size of food or litter or cleaning supplies directly with the site you wish to order from & set it up as a recurring expense to be delivered to FFRC.

You can also choose to send in a Gift card on a regular basis & then Jacci purchases what is needed with it.

You can also Sponsor a kitty for $25.00 each month. You can choose as many kitties as you wish & you can choose to do this on a recurring basis if you like by sending in a check or money order or by using PayPal.

You will find a list of Needed Supplies & other Ways to Help in the Holiday Surprise Information forum http://ffrcnation.com/ffrc-nation-forum/4.html
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..~It's My Secret~
"Until mankind can extend the circle of his compassion to include all living things, he will never, himself, know peace." - by Albert Schweitzer

ladydoc52

Post by ladydoc52 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:45 pm

My thoughts exactly Maiden. Is anyone else interested in doing this?

FaithyMD

Post by FaithyMD » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:09 pm

I think its a wonderful idea - but I am unable to see to far in furture - as I am still seeking work - and income is spotty - but for those on fixed income it is a great way to go
Faith is Seeing Light with your Heart when All your Eyes can See is Darkness
I have 3 furkids - Sarah, tabby, called mousk; Sly, tailless tuxie, called porkchop; and Kermit the Kat, a tuxie, called Pig