Is everyone ready? Kitty Christmas 2016 is Coming!
Can we beat last year's total of 615 boxes?
Opening Date: Saturday, December 3, 2016.
Package Deadline to Angie and Bill's house: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Our goal this year is to stock up FFRC for the coming year. This year FFRC needs ALL things ...that means Food, Treats, Litter, Cleaning Supplies, etc. Food items in particular are HIGHLY Needed!
Let's stock up their shelves again and make Bill get a bigger truck!
"At Christmas time, I know people enjoy giving gifts. But for myself, while I appreciate gifts, the Rescue Center needs them more than I do. I hope you understand--the kitties will appreciate this!" --Jacci
Ways to participate:
- Shop at Amazon using the Amazon link on the main website http://www.fofrescue.org
- Shop at a store of your choosing
- Paypal* to Angie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send a Check/Money Order with Instructions
- Order through your Scrip Account with Instructions.
Please send ALL packages to Angie and Bill
PM a Mod on chat or email Angie if you need more information!
Mail packages to....
1906 Fielding Court
Defiance, OH 43512
Please make sure you have FFRC/YourName so that Angie knows it is a package for FFRC.If you need to contact Angie, please do so through Facebook messaging or ask a Mod.
What does FFRC need in a year to operate?
- 20,000 Cans of Cat Food - That's right! Twenty THOUSAND cans of food!
- A Ton of Dry Cat Food - Purina One, Iams, ProPlan, Eukanuba are good brands.
- 1200 Jars of Meat Only Baby Food - Derecho Sez "I don't eat them all!"
- 1000 Packets of Treats - Center Kitties, Covies, Porchies, and Barnies all love treats!
- 10,000 Pounds of Cat Litter - Oh My! That's a lot of Scooping!
- Lots of Cleaning Supplies - Chlorox Wipes/Bleach/White Vinegar/Mr. Clean/Mr. Clean Erasers/Dawn Soap/HE Liquid Laundry Soap/Bounce Dryer Sheets/Bath Towels
- Paper and Trash Products - Paper Plates/Toilet Paper/Paper Towels/13 gal. Garbage Bags/30-33 gal. Garbage Bags/Grocery Bags without Holes
- Kitten Season Needs - KMR - Liquid, Kitten Food - Royal Babycat/FancyFeast Kitten/Purina One Kitten, Fragrance Free Baby Wipes (Please make surethat they DO Not have Alcohol - Vitamin E and Aloe are ok)
- Kitty Happiness and Adoptions - Toys, beds
- Volunteer Happiness - Treats for volunteers! Packages of snacks or other small fun items for the volunteers can either be included or sent directly to FFRC.
- Gift Cards - Can't decide what to send? Gift cards are nice and Jacci can use them when supplies run low. She prefers gift cards to:
- Pet Supply Plus
- Pet Smart
- Shell Gas